Monday, December 27, 2010

Hello

           Figured it was about time I started a blog for my photography studio, and what better place than right here!! I guess to start off I should introduce myself.  My name is Rebecca Stenger, and I was born and raised in good old Maine, and I haven't left yet.  :-)  
            I started taking photographs at a young age, when I was given my first point and shoot camera, and fell in love with it more and more over the years.  I went to Maine College of Art, and graduated in 2006 with a BFA in Photography.  I opened my photography studio in June of 2009, though I had been doing many photo shoots and wedding shoots before the studio was opened.  
           I recently did a photography session with a client and their cute 3 month old daughter.  She was all giggles before we started, but she wasn't up to having her clothes changed so we were only able to get here in 1 outfit, but I made the best of it and got as many shots as I could before she feel asleep.  Here are a few of my favorite shoots from the session.
 
               I will surely be adding more blog entries this coming week, with more photographs from recent sessions I've had.   Hope you have enjoyed this blog entry.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment