Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Wonderful Clients

Recently while working at a temp job, a co-worker, full time employe of the location, found herself in a spot where she never thought possible.  No one thought it would happen, let alone to someone we knew.  We started having little fundraisers at work for her to help out.  I decided to help in my own way, and have Benefit Photo Shoots with people that worked at the location.   I decided half of the money I earned I would give to her.  I am happy to say that I currently have raised more than $200 for her, and still have a couple people inquiring about disks of images.  In hopes that grand total will rise a little more before I send it her way at the end of the year.  
Here are a few images from each session that I was lucky enough to do.  Everyone was really great to work with, and I want to thank them all for helping out.  I know it will mean a lot to this person.  Thank you!!





























Thank you everyone for helping out.  Hope you all enjoyed the photos!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment